Thursday, May 8, 2008

Go Skyline!

As you may know, we live in Skyline High School boundaries. This is where Brandon went to school and loved it, so when looking for a house, that was a prerequisite. Last week we went to a fundraiser banquet at Skyline. The booster club was selling old basketball shorts from when Brandon played, and even before his time. We were laughing at how short the shorts were. This was before the long shorts were in style (Does that make us sound old or what?!). They were selling the shorts for $2, so I decided we had to get some for the boys. They were so short I knew they would be perfect. The boys were so excited! We have to cinch in the waist a lot, but they work. Now we have little Skyline Grizzlies in training!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Taggarts! Angela and Jimmy here. We were excited to come across your blog and see your cute family. This will be a fun way to stay in touch better than just Christmas cards!

Here's our blog address jimmyandang.blogspot.com

P.S. Go I.F. Tigers!! hee,hee!!

Kelly said...

Brian is the same way...we HAD to live in the Skyline boundaries...and any kid of ours won't even go there for at least 14-15 years. Thanks SO MUCH for throwing such an amazing baby shower! I could tell everyone had so much fun. You are such a great friend! We are in need of a Settler's of Catan fix. How about you guys?

crack'n up ourselves said...

Your boys look cute in anything- even baggy shorts.

We are the Mayletts said...

The Taggarts!!! Hello! I'm so glad you have a blog...and it's super cute. I hope your coming soon. We love hanging out with you guys.
Candace

We are the Mayletts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perkins said...

What I would do for a pair of basketball shorts from Daris' High School. I would have to go out to Indiana though. That is very fun for your boys. Hey I am with Kelly and in need of a Settler's of Catan fix. And also thanks again, I love doing baby showers with you. What a great turn out.

MadMadameMim said...

Did someone say settler? Oh wait we were talking about basketball shorts. How fun for you kids, I'm sure they love it. I think it is so fun how old high school rivalries and spirit contiue through the years.

Trinity said...

I had to comment on those cute pics of your boys in their layers of clothing. They are dolls!! I can't wait until we can see them again. I still love this picture I have of Caden asleep as a newborn in Dave's arms in your first Gilbert home. We miss you guys.