Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Utah Trip

After being without a camera for a few weeks, I am finally posting some pictures from our trip to Utah a month ago. We were there for my cousin's wedding and a Taggart family reunion.

Following the wedding, Brooklyn ran over to this fountain area, where the water sporadically shot up out of the ground. She thought it was great, running from one fountain to the next and trying to get a drink of water.



This was our first trip as a family to Lagoon. The boys had a blast! We had fun watching them have fun all day. Brandon and I did get a chance to go on one rollercoaster--"Wicked". We were nervous to try it because it takes you straight up and straight down and every other which way, but we loved it.

We had a picnic and played in the water at Liberty Park. The kids had fun with their cousin, Ahna. They were hesitant to get in the water and get their faces wet. The bravest of all was Brooklyn. She jumped right in their with all the big kids. It was hilarious! She is our little water baby and dare devil. She keeps us on our toes!

Always our favorite part of going to Utah is spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Stott. Caden calls them "The far away grandma and grandpa". Here we are at Temple Square with Grandma. We spent a day downtown seeing the church sites and riding Trax.

5 comments:

Perkins said...

How fun! I want to go to liberty park sometime everyone says it is fun. I always just think of the bums there. It really looks like you guys all had fun at lagoon. So many cute pictures. I am also glad I got to see you at the lake. We do need to get together sometime soon.

Jen H. said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I can't believe how big your kids are, and as cute as ever! Are you ready for Logan to start Kindergarten?

Kelly said...

I love Utah vacations. There is just too much fun stuff to do there, makes me really miss living there!

Trinity said...

I love Brooklyn's picture with her mouth wide open trying to get a drink! What a cute kid!

Rebecca Hansen said...

You guys are so dang cute!! ur kids are so adorable!!!!!!!! WE LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love melanie jessica and elise