Monday, September 15, 2008

More Milestones

Caden loves preschool! It's nice for him to have something to do while big brother is in kindergarten. He's making some new friends and he loves his teacher. Every day he's excited to tell us about everything he's done.
There are 6 boys and just 1 girl in Caden's class!
He's growing up so fast! Last week Caden reached another milestone...he rode his bike without training wheels! Ever since Logan learned at the beginning of summer, Caden has been begging to take off his training wheels. I finally told him I'd work with him a few weeks ago. He sat on Logan's old bike and I steadied the bike as he rode. After 15 minutes he decided to go back to his bike with training wheels because it was too hard. I figured that was the end of that. Wrong! Over the next several days he would sit on Logan's bike and push himself along. One day without notice he just took off! I couldn't believe our 3-year old was riding to the end of the street so quickly, and that he had taught himself. Way to go Caden!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

He's such a cutie!

Belnap Family said...

I can't believe he can ride without training wheels!! Sounds like he was VERY determined to do it. Good Job! I'm glad that he is having fun in preschool!!

Sharee said...

I have loved watching your kids grow up down the street. I am glad we had a chance to chat the other day. I miss being your visiting teacher, so it is nice that I can catch up on your family in your blog.

Perkins said...

Second Child! You have got to love them. Way to go Caden!